Typical work activities will be related to Chemicals for Textile Printing / Processing / Finishing & Technical Textiles in the following segments (All over India):
- business to business (B2B);
- business to customer or consumer (B2C).
- relationship building;
- researching the market and related products;
- presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers'' businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- after sales service & collecting / recovering payments.
1) Minimum 3 years experience in Sales & Marketing in the mentioned field / related field.
2) Technical knowledge of Chemicals for Textile Printing / Processing / Finishing & Technical Textiles.
3) Fluency in English.
4) Basic computer proficiency (MS Office, Email, etc).